Thursday, February 4, 2010

addicted

Hi.

My name is Kristen.

I'm Micah's mama, and I'm a CD addict.

Not music CD's.  Cloth Diapers.  It's all the rage at our house these days!

We started cloth diapering about a month ago and I can honestly say that Micah's tushie has never looked so adorable in his entire 16 month of life.  Not only is it CUTE, it's DRY.....and it has no trace of diaper rash!  We are in love - well, at least I am - with our new system of diapering, and it is way easier than I ever thought.

I never would've gotten started without the help of two fabulous new friends, Jess and Megan.  Jess is the owner of Top to Bottom Baby Boutique, Omaha's only cloth diaper store.  Check out her website for some great deals and second-to-none customer service!  She was responsible for getting me started supply-wise and spending precious time at my house showing me all my diapering options.  I blame her for my zeroed-out checking account balance.

Top to Bottom Baby Boutique

Megan, on the other hand, has been my CD 9-1-1.  She helps me through all my CD crises and answers countless questions at all times of the day.  She knows all things cloth diapers and is my personal walking cloth diaper encyclopedia.  I am her new stalker - I bet she didn't realize what she was getting herself into!

Megan is a stay-at-home mom who works hard raising her son and keeping up a fantastic blog in her - ahem - spare time.  (Does any mom have that, by the way?  Just curious...)  She does lots of reviews for cloth diapers and cloth diapering products so that junkies new converts like me can get the latest fix updates about what is available out there in the cloth diaper world.

She just did a review for the Softbums diaper, and she is having a giveaway.  I have entered as many times as humanly possible because I SO NEED ANOTHER NEW DIAPER AT MY HOUSE!!  I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!

I mean, I would really like to win.
 
I put her button for her blog on the left sidebar.  Check it out!  Go visit her page, read about the diapers, look at her little guy.  He comes with a cute, fluffy tushie too!

Don't forget to click below to read about the Softbums giveaway! 

Softbums review and giveaway

Hi.

My name is Kristen.

I'm Micah's mama, and I'm a CD addict.

Anybody know a good 12-step program out there?

No comments:

background