Wednesday, October 27, 2010

picture frenzy

Here are the pictures from my actual birthday in September!  I had a blast celebrating with my daycare family! 

Awww, check out my very own birthday message!
 My Elmo balloon bouquet that my godmommy "Shell" (Michelle) surprised me with!  She dropped it off for Mommy and Daddy since they had to work.
 Cool, a blue thing!  Never mind the 5 gigantic Elmo balloons above my head.....
 Sharing my balloons with my bff Henry
 A smile for a great day
 Chowing down on some cupcakes Mommy made for us.  Notice how smart Jessica was to feed us outside!!!!
 CHEESE!
 Don't mind me, I'm just gonna have a bite.
 Mommy thinks I have a bit of a crush on "P", as I call her - her real name is Paige!  Don't I have FABULOUS taste????
 NUM, NUM, NUM.  Mommy says I have a big mouth!
 Wait, I found a bit more I can shove in there....
 Mommy might frame this one, she loves it so much!
 What?  Do I have something on my face?
 Well, see, I was saving that for later....
Maybe I missed a few crumbs....

No comments:

background