Thursday, October 28, 2010

fantastic fall fun with friends who feel like family

Last weekend, Jessica invited all of the daycare kiddos and their families over to her house for a fall get-together, complete with pumpkin painting, a bonfire, amazing foods, and lots of laughs.  Micah and I had a fantastic time, as I'm sure all the other families did.  Here are the memories we shared:

 Hunter and Graden carving pumpkins
Paige: Ummm......I'm kinda stuck.  Micah: Hey, check out this thing in the grass!  
 Hey, everybody, look.  Paige is stuck.  Just so you know. 
 Hey Paige, are you still stuck?  Do you need help?
 Yep.  Look.  She's still stuck.  She might need help.
What Paige's thinking: Micah's no help.  What Micah's thinking: I helped Paige!
 Off to go play golf.  'Scuse us!
 Bye, everybody!
This is the life, being driven around by a beautiful girl.
 What?  I'm eating.
 Suh-weet!  Check out how far this stretches!
 The famous Henry looking cute as always
Paige and Micah hiding in the bushes in the corner.....someone should keep an eye on those two!
Jessica and Henry
Who said I can't put my whole hand in my mouth?
Is there a problem?
 The pumpkin carving masters are done and ready to light it up
 A rare treat - a smile actually captured on camera!
 Maybe...if Henry isn't looking....that cookie could be MINE!
 Best buds
 Rye-yee has the greatest smile!
 This, folks, is how you spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E.  (Oh SO cute together though!)
 More best buds
 One smile out of two ain't bad....
Daddy's boy
Leave it there - I might want to eat that part later.

No comments:

background