Thursday, July 15, 2010

i got nothin'

I don't have anything brilliant to share with you. 

My brainpower right now is reserved for the last 12 HOURS of my graduate program.  All circuits are firing and preparing to finish what has taken 6 years of my life. 

So I got nothin'. 

Except for some (what I would call) ADORABLE pictures of Micah.  Really they're just pictures of some of our fun summer adventures, but I just happen to think he's the cutest thing around.  (It's okay, if you're a friend of mine with a little one, you can totally disagree and I TOTALLY GET IT.)

Don't mind me while I drool over my firstborn....

Check out my jumping skills!  I know, I'm already fielding calls from the Olympic committee....I don't want anybody to see my face or the paparazzi will come in droves!
Who put this in my way?
You can run, but you can't hide!
And take THAT - it's a kiss.  Or a bite.  Or simply an easy way to pick up toddler germs.
Okay, I'm done now.  What do we do next?
Yep, I can finally do it all by myself!
See?  Yay me!

No comments:

background